- Official WOW Forums
- Find a WOW Player
- WOW Support - Server Status
- 187 Tactical Whiteboard
- 187 Clan Rankings
- Match Reports
- Member of the Moment
187 MMC Charter Discord server - 187 MMC We feel it is necessary to set out a clear set of rules and guidelines for how we expect our members to conduct themselves, what is expected of them, and how they will benefit as a member. This might sound simple and/or obvious, but these are important things to remember as a member of the 187 clan.
Being a Member
When you're in-game, it is expected that you are working toward the goal the team is trying to accomplish, not just trying to get the most kills. There are many people who play online games who believe they are heroes. Some of them are genuinely good at playing WoW, however we are not in the clan to elevate any specific individuals to a higher level than the clan as a whole.
Treat Others with Respect, Integrity, Honesty and Friendship
An important element as a member of this Clan is respect. If you don't respect your fellow clan mate, then how can you expect others to respect you? This goes for the people we play with as much as your fellow clan mates. Online gaming attracts trash talking and animosity, but we should always try to rise above it and continue to treat fellow players and opponents with respect. Remember that you are representing the clan as a whole whenever you play in public wearing the clan tags.
We expect honesty and integrity in our membership. It is very important that everyone within the clan can share their honest opinion with each other in a respectful constructive way. Honesty is important for the friendships we have within the clan, so if you don't feel you can be honest with us then this clan is not for you. Gaming online provides a sense of anonymity, however words are powerful and feelings can be injured easily. Be mindful of your tone so as not to offend anyone, including guests who visit our servers.
- Attitude: All applicants must demonstrate a good attitude and friendly personality, since by joining the Clan they will become our representative in the games they play and their conduct and behavior will be under close scrutiny. If a member acts in an inappropriate manner, or breaks clan rules, then that member “can be removed from the clan.
- Multi-clanning: All members are expected to be solely committed to the 187 Clan as their clan, and should not play for any other clans.
- Discord is the primary voice communications tool the clan uses and is MANDATORY for admittance into the clan.
- In order for this clan to work properly, communication is vital. Just as we expect people to be honest, we feel it is important that our members are able to express their feelings and thoughts to each other. Look for postings relevant to the clan on the message boards in Discord and the clan website. We expect you to check our clan boards regularly for news, announcements, events and general updates.
- The goal in clan battles is to advance the Alpha ranking as high as possible. For that to be accomplished, Alpha will only be used when a division leader feels the division members and strategy warrant entry as Alpha. Therefore, the default will always be Bravo. We will use the Bravo rank when working new strategies, training and or incorporating new clan members or when just a rest is needed from the competitive mode. The GOAL is to have fun and be inclusive to all clan members. Any decision regarding the use of Alpha or Bravo modes will be made by the ranking division member just prior to dropping into the battle queues.
- As a member of the 187 Clan you are at all times an ambassador for the clan. This means that your behavior must at all times reflect the values of the clan. This goes beyond your attitude and friendliness towards other clan members and members of the public and extends to how you play on clan servers.
- As a clan we are more interested in playing games to enjoy them and work as a team than for anybody's individual personal glory. This means that we expect members to play for the team regardless of if they are playing in a clan match or on a public server. So long as you are representing the clan, you should always carry our values with you.
- Cheating is something that we as a clan will not tolerate. If it is discovered that you are using any aimbots or hacks you will be banned from our servers and expelled from the clan immediately without exception.
- Minimum Game Play: Although there is no official requirement for you to play, it is requested that members play regularly (minimum of 1 hour a week).
- Our clan website is at http://187mmc.iclanwebsites.com/. The website includes clan information, a member's roster, and forums for discussions, various links and an online application page.
- The clan page includes a calendar of upcoming events.
- Do not swear, do not type in caps, and do not insult any player in any way. Instead, say nice shot, etc. Also say good game, or something similar at the end of the game. Basically, be a good sport.
- Do not "Team Shoot" or "Betray" anyone, or even if they have betrayed you before. Remind them it is against our server rules and if they keep doing this then you can get them kicked them from the clan. Do not encourage people to team kill you so that they will get banned.
- Any issue you have with another clan member should never be handled in a server. Any problems will be addressed outside of the game either by Discord or e-mail. Insulting or arguing with another clan member in a server is punishable by either probation or expulsion from the clan. No clan member should ever disrespect another within a server.
- Although the clan is and always will remain a group of friends and a social gathering, it cannot exist without the rules discussed above. As such, it must be remembered that breaking these rules will not be without consequences.
- The following offences are considered gross misconduct and can be punished by immediate dismissal from the clan:
- Use of aimbots, cheats, hacks or glitching or any code which is considered illegal in professional gaming circles.
- Posting or reproducing internal clan information to individuals or other websites outside the clan without express permission or arrangement.
- Repeated severe bad behavior in contravention of the rules stated above concerning teamwork, fair play and mutual respect.
- Although the 187 Clan is friendly and open to suggestions from all members, in order to ensure the security of the clan, websites and servers, an element of hierarchy is necessary:
- Commander: Has the final decision in all major decisions for the clan. The commander can relinquish his/her command to a deputy commander if it is felt a change is necessary or is unable to actively lead the clan due to circumstances beyond his/her control.
- Deputy Commanders: help in administering the clan by researching and evaluating applications and assisting the Commander and managing the clan website or the Discord clan server.
- Members: are here to play the game they love and help enforce the rules. They're also included in clan events and are actively encouraged to suggest new ideas that will help the clan to grow.
- Being a member of the 187 Clan means more than just wearing the tag of an elite group of gamers. 187 is a Clan where people can meet, share, grow, experience, and appreciate life from different perspectives. Take the time to live and learn and enjoy a game that is just fun to play!
- By applying to join the clan it is assumed you have read, understood and agreed to this charter.
- Ignorance never excuses poor behavior.
- Happy Gaming
Register to our website!
- Member of the Moment
- Match Reports
- Find a WOW Player